As far as web 2.0 in the library goes, I can't get quite as excited about photo sharing compared to some of the other tools we've looked at. I guess we could have a Flickr account of photos from library programs that fed a slideshow on our website. I've been really interested in the ways that the other 2.0 tools can be used to spread information to library patrons. Photo sharing seems more useful for promoting the library than for improving access to info. I'm sure there are other things I'm not thinking of though...
March 25, 2009
Photo Sharing
I mostly use Facebook and Kodakgallery for photo sharing. I did set up a Flickr account to make it easier to load photos into Ravelry, a social networking site for knitters, but I'll probably just use it for that purpose. As of now, the only photo I have on Flickr is of this one lonely mitten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment