Shutterfly is very kindly offering bloggers 50 free holiday cards if they will write posts about Shutterfly cards. Having used Shutterfly often in the past, I was eager to jump on this deal! The cards come in tons of patterns and layouts, and I'm looking forward to playing with them!
You can check out their great holiday card designs by going here.
There's everything from elegant to sweet to silly, and there are a variety of customizable elements on the cards. You can, of course, swap out the photos however you like, but you can also play with the text. For instance, you can add your family's names to many of the cards.
I expect that the cards will be of the same quality as prints and whatnot that I have received from Shutterfly in the past. I've always been pretty happy with their color quality and the quality of papers and cardstocks that they use.
Thank you to shutterfly for offering this welcomed gift as we start into the holiday season!
November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment